- Inability to concentrate.
- General apathy towards your work, chores, and other tasks.
- Feelings of stagnation.
- A lack of interest in social activities and being with others.
- Feeling like you're never doing enough.
- Short temper.
- Constant exhaustion.
- Feelings of inefficacy.
- Frequent boredom.
- The denial of these feelings.
|photo by PNike|
How to solve it?
- If you're constantly connecting with technology, try playing cards or board game.
- Consider everything you like to eat on a regular basis and isolate the top five healthiest choices on that list. Concentrate on eating those more often and be diligent about portion control.
- Seeing yourself achieve these goals over time will help you know that progress is being made even when it feels like nothing is happening at all.